The first type of information we collect is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”).
- Account information: When you use our Services to open an account (e.g. either directly via our website or through a landing page that is available on an affiliate’s website) you will be asked to provide Personal Information to us. The Personal information we collect through our Services includes information which is submitted directly by the user, such as: full name; e-mail address; home address; date of birth; phone number; payment means (e.g. credit card number); and other financial information that we may need in order to provide our Services.
- Voluntarily Information: We may collect information which you provide to us voluntarily. For instance, when you respond to forms of communication from us, discuss with us via email, Live chat or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints and reports which you send to us.
- Device information: We may also collect Personal Information from your device, such as your IP address, Geolocation, and your device’ unique identifiers (e.g. MAC addresses, UUID, etc.).
The second type of information we collect is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from whom the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our Services. We may also collect information on your activity on the Services (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.).
If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while you are viewing a website. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests, as well as to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- a. 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- b. 'persistent cookies' which are read only by our website, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
- c. 'third party cookies' which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
- To set up your account and to provide our gaming Services;
- To administer and manage your account and process your payments;
- To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To provide you with a responsible gaming environment;
- To market our websites and products or those of any of our business partners and marketing affiliates (see below under “Marketing”);
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
We may share Personal Information with the following recipients: (i) our subsidiaries; (ii) companies (and their employees) within the same corporate group as the Company (“Group”) and other affiliated companies; (iii) subcontractors and other third party service providers; (iv) auditors or advisers of any of the Group's business processes; and (v) any potential purchasers or investors in any of the companies within the Group.
When disclosing your Personal Information to third party service providers, we will only provide these companies with that information which is reasonably required to perform the services, and they will be prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and your usage of them.
- a. Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- b. Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- c. Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- d. Request erasure of your personal information.
- e. Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- f. Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
- g. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Please note that we may specifically retain information that is required in order for us to comply with our license terms and obligations. For example, we may refrain from deleting your personal data if you have asked to be self-excluded or if there are other issues related to specific gambling regulations.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. You hereby consent to transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
If you have given us your consent, we may also send communications for unrelated products or services. In addition, we may elect to share your Personal Information with qualified third party partners for marketing or other similar purposes but only where you agree to share such information. Such partners will be prohibited from disclosing or using such information except for the limited purposes which the users have consented to.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by contacting by sending a blank message with the word "remove" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our mailing list, we may continue to send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical, service or security issues related to a product or service you requested, confirming you requested a product or service, or providing periodic updates or information relating to the product or service you requested.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have a question regarding the information that we collect about you and how we use it you or if you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
GoWild Malta Ltd
Villa Seminia 8